This User Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions governing the use of the Artisanal Miner. Sites, Apps, online services and interactive applications (each, a "Service") by registered users. By becoming a registered user, completing the registration process and checking the box "I have read and understand the User Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its terms" on the registration page, and using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and Artisanal Miner that owns the respective Service. This Agreement expressly incorporates by reference and includes the respective Service's Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflicts or inconsistencies between those terms and this Agreement, this Agreement will control.
Please carefully review this Agreement before ticking the relevant check box on the registration form. If you do not wish to accept this Agreement, do not proceed with the registration.
1. Changes. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to update, revise, supplement and otherwise modify this Agreement from time to time. Any such changes will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Registered users are encouraged to review the most current version of the Agreement on a periodic basis for changes. Your continued use of a Service following the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
4. Grant of License. As a registered user of a Service, Artisanal Miner grants to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Service according to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Except as expressly granted by this Agreement or otherwise by Artisanal Miner or its licensors in writing, you acquire no right, title or license in the Service or any data, content, application or materials accessed from or incorporated in the Service.
5. Services. The Services provide a platform and mechanism for enabling you to leverage on the basis of a favorable time and/or to avoid doing certain things at a given time due to un-favorable times. You understand and acknowledge that the advice that is rendered to you as a part of the Services is based on certain like matching charts, natal charts, behavioral pattern, and so on. Hence, such predictions and advice are only indicative in nature and are not absolute or completely accurate. The Services also enables you to connect and chat with other members, including without limitation, advisory services, holding calls/conferences as and when required with the representatives of Artisanal Miner and other professional advisors appointed by Artisanal Miner like personal broker, live chat modules, independent service providers and so on. Artisanal Miner does not participate in the interaction between you and other members. Artisanal Miner and does not represent and warrant that it has control over the quality, reliability, timing, legality, integrity, authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness, provision, or failure to provide, or responsiveness of the information provided by or to the other members, or the outcome of the Services provided by Artisanal Miner. Artisanal Miner also does not monitor or control whether any participant, including registered users and/or visitors are who they claim to be. Artisanal Miner makes no representations about any of these and assumes no responsibility for any of them or their offerings or the Services in general and does not recommend or endorse anyone who may be mentioned through Services.
Artisanal Miner owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the Site and the Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Artisanal Miner, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by Artisanal Miner, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages (in the sole discretion of Artisanal Miner), content and/or other information, content or material that you post on the forum boards shall become the property of Artisanal Miner. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, content and/or material posted on the forum boards and shall have the exclusive right to remove, edit and/or display such information, material and/or content. You understand and agree that Artisanal Miner may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Artisanal Miner violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libellous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members. And by agree with terms and condition you will have no right to claim all or any kind of damages or losses from the Artisanal Miner.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site through the Service, or transmit to other members. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Artisanal Miner may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of Artisanal Miner establish or justify the claim, Artisanal Miner may, in its sole discretion, terminate your membership. By posting Content to any public area of Artisanal Miner Site , you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Artisanal Miner an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up and royalty-free right to use, copy, perform, publish, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, improve, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, the information you provide, directly or indirectly to Artisanal Miner, including, without limitation, user-generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss.
Artisanal Miner will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and the Site and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that: harasses or advocates harassment of another person; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; provides material that exploits people who are minors as per the jurisdiction of their residence in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from such minors; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / members; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent of Artisanal Miner such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. You are not permitted to create multiple profiles and if at any time Artisanal Miner is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, Artisanal Miner has the right in its sole discretion to either forthwith terminate your membership.
7. Non-Commercial Use by Members.
Artisanal Miner Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to Artisanal Miner or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Artisanal Miner Site and should not use the Artisanal Miner Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Artisanal Miner members. Although Artisanal Miner cannot monitor the conduct of its members on the Site, it is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. You will not send any messages to other members that are obscene, lewd, licentious, and defamatory, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and Artisanal Miner shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion. You may not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or Communicate/contact/respond/interact with Artisanal Miner and/or its members.
Artisanal Miner is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Artisanal Miner Service, whether caused by users visiting the Site, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the Artisanal Miner Service whether online or offline. Artisanal Miner assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. Artisanal Miner is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Artisanal Miner and/or in connection with the Artisanal Miner Service. Under no circumstances will Artisanal Miner be responsible for any loss or damage to any person resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Artisanal Miner Site or transmitted to Artisanal Miner members including the reliance by the member on some prediction made by Artisanal Miner as a part of the Services. The exchange of profile(s) or individuals through or by Artisanal Miner should not in any way be construed as any offer, endorsement and/or recommendation from/by Artisanal Miner. Artisanal Miner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, relations established pursuant to the use of Artisanal Miner. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS AVALIABLE BASIS" and Artisanal Miner expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Artisanal Miner cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Artisanal Miner Service.
10. Limitation on Liability.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Artisanal Miner be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Service, even if Artisanal Miner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained anywhere in this Agreement, the total aggregate liability of Artisanal Miner under this Agreement for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, shall at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Artisanal Miner, for the Service during the term of membership.
12. Geographic Restrictions.
13. Term and Termination.
The license is effective until it expires or Artisanal Miner terminates it. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice to you if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to terminate, suspend, discontinue or change a Service, or its availability to you, at any time without notice. Upon termination of the license to a Service, you shall cease all use of the Service.
14. No Assignment.
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone.
15. No Waiver.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of Artisanal Miner to exercise or enforce any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder nor course of dealing between the parties shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
17. Governing Law and Venue.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflicts of law principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue with respect to any action or suit arising out of or pertaining to this Agreement shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of India. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Vadodara, Gujarat, India. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Artisanal Miner members. Artisanal Miner reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or anything which is in violation of this Agreement, you shall forthwith report such violation to Artisanal Miner by writing to Customer Care. On receipt of such complaint, Artisanal Miner may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse. Any false complaint made by a member shall make such complainant member liable for termination of his / her membership
This License Agreement (“Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions governing the use of any mobile application downloaded or otherwise acquired by you (the “App”) that is designed to operate on any device you own or control (“Device”). The App is owned by Artisanal Miner having its registered office at 9, Parishram Society, Subhabpura, Baroda – 390023, Gujarat, India (“Artisanal Miner”, “Licensor”, “Our”, “Us” or “We”).
By using or downloading this App, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is entered into by and between you and Artisanal Miner identified in the App as licensor of the App. If documentation is provided with the App, you may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
If you do not wish to accept this Agreement, do not use the App.
1. Changes. Licensor reserves the right to update, revise, supplement and otherwise modify this Agreement from time to time. Registered users are encouraged to review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not wish to accept any change, please uninstall and discontinue using the App. Your continued use of the App constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
2. Security. The information that the App collects may be stored locally on your Device and may be transmitted to the countries where or own servers or the servers of our service providers operate and are located. The transmission of information over wireless and wired networks is not inherently secure. Licensor uses many tools to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private when using the App.
3. User control and uninstall. You can access and change user settings for the App or delete your search history from the options/settings menu on your Device. Uninstallation methods vary depending on your Device. To uninstall the App, please consult your Device manual. But ones you as a user posted any information on this App Artisanal Miner have all fight to use that information.
4. Grant of license. All trademarks, patent, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the App together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Artisanal Miner or by Artisanal Miner’s licensors. Licensor grants to you a non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to install one copy of the App on your Device and use the App according to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the App or any copy thereof, and we and our third-party licensors or suppliers retain all rights, title, and interests in and to the App and any copy of the App. You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (‘Mobile Provider’) will continue to apply when using the App. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the App or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise. Hence, standard carrier data charges may apply to your use of the App. Except as expressly granted by this Agreement or otherwise by Artisanal Miner or its licensors in writing, you acquire no right, title or license in the App or any data, software, content, application or materials accessed from or incorporated in the App. This Agreement does not give you any rights to any updates or upgrades to the App or to any maintenance releases, patches, fixes, extensions or enhancements (collectively, “Updates”) to the App developed by the Licensor or its suppliers or licensors at any time in the future. Except as required under applicable law, this license does not entitle you to receive any maintenance or support services with respect to the App. Licensor may provide Updates and/or support. If provided by the Licensor, Updates may be delivered automatically or you may be notified when a new Update is ready to be installed, or we make such Updates available for download. You authorize the Licensor to deliver automatically any Update if we believe it is necessary to provide for the continued functionality of the App or for any reasonable business purpose. Your use of the Updates will be governed by this Agreement unless you are asked to agree to new or additional terms at the time of download or installation. You also agree that you may have to enter into a renewed version of this Agreement if you want to download, install or use a new or modified version of the App. We may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the App (“Support”), in our sole discretion, and we may change, reduce or terminate such Support at any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to charge fees for Support. Any use of third-party software provided in connection with the services will be governed by such third parties’ licenses and not by this Agreement.
5. License restrictions. You agree to the following license restrictions: (a) to use the App solely for your personal use; (b) to not install or use a copy of the App on a device that you do not own or control; (c) to not duplicate, copy or distribute the App, except as necessary to use it on your Device; (d) to not license, sell, rent, lease, lend, transfer, assign, distribute, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the App or make the App available to any third party; (e) to not use the App for any fraudulent, unlawful or illegal activity or in any way that could harm the App or impair anyone else’s use of it or a wireless network or to try to gain unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means; (f) to not modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the App or disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the App, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation; (g) to not work around any technical limitations in the App or remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the App; and (h) to preserve all copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the App and all copies thereof.
6. System Requirements. To use our App you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the App. In order to use the App, you are required to have a compatible mobile telephone or handheld device, internet access, and the necessary minimum specifications ('Software Requirements'). The Software Requirements are as follows: Apple iOS devices running iOS …………, and Android OS devices running Android OS ………. The version of the App software may be upgraded from time to time to add support for new functions and services. We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with your mobile device. We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use an object code copy of the App for one registered account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal and non-commercial use.
7. Term and termination. The license is effective for an indefinite period of time until the Licensor terminates it. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice to you if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. The Licensor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, discontinue, enhance, update or otherwise modify the App, or its availability to you, at any time without notice. Upon termination of the license to the App, you will cease all use of the App
8. Warranty. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Licensor excludes any implied warranties or conditions, including, without limitation, any implied warranties or conditions of quality, performance, results, durability, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade arising out of or related to this Agreement or arising out of or related to any associated programs, processes, products or services or their performance or their failure to perform. You acknowledge the App is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so the quality and availability of the App may be affected by factors outside Artisanal Miner’ reasonable control. Artisanal Miner does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the App, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content or any other communication system failure which may result in the App being unavailable. Artisanal Miner will not be responsible for any support or maintenance for the App.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Artisanal Miner be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the App, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
Artisanal Miner shall not be liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld device or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the App.
If, notwithstanding the other terms of this Agreement, Artisanal Miner should have any liability to you or any third party for any loss, harm or damage, you and Artisanal Miner agree that such liability shall under no circumstances exceed the value of INR 100 or the amount paid to, and received by, Artisanal Miner pursuant to this Agreement. You and Artisanal Miner agree that the foregoing limitation of liability is an agreed allocation of risk between you and Artisanal Miner. You acknowledge that absent your agreement to this limitation of liability, Artisanal Miner would not provide the use of and access to this site to you.
10. Third party beneficiary. You acknowledge and agree that Service Providers are third party beneficiaries of these terms and upon your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, Service Providers will have the right (and are deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
11. Legal compliance. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and (iii) you will comply with all relevant U.N. and EU sanctions and embargoes.
Terms & Conditions
1. Changes. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted and agreed to the changes.
2. Content. All content contained on or accessed from the Site, including text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, videos, images, applications, programs, computer code and other information (collectively, the "Content"), including but not limited to the design, layout, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, is owned by Artisanal Miner or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. You may print or download Content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial, informational or scholarly use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
3. Restrictions. You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or create other derivative works from, or sell, rent or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from the Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions, relevant license or subscription agreement or authorization by us.
Artisanal Miner has full right to use, share, upload or give or provide all or any kind of information which you upload on this App.
You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or translate any software in the Content, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of such software, except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable law, without our prior written permission. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission. Unless expressly authorized by us, you may not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to: (i) continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep link or index any Content; (ii) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (iii) cause disruption to the working of the Site or any other person’s use of the Site. If the Site contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honor them and not use any device, software or routine to bypass them. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Artisanal Miner server, or any of the products or services provided on, accessed from or distributed through the Site. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site or breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
You may not use the Site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. Artisanal Miner may at any time exercise editorial control over the Content of the Site. You explicitly agree not to provide to us any information that you are not authorized to disclose. You may not, without the approval of Artisanal Miner, use the Site to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of the Site to use any goods or services. For example (but without limitation), you may not use the Site to conduct any business, to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law, or to solicit other users to become subscribers of other information services. Similarly, you may not use the Site to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain lists of users or other information from or through the Site, Apps or Social Media and you shall not use the Site, Apps or Social Media in violation of any applicable law, ordinance or regulation. We are not responsible to monitor your use of the Site, Apps and Social Media or to determine if such use violates any applicable law, ordinance or regulation. Please govern your use accordingly.
By submitting or sending Submitted Materials to us or posting it on or through the Site, Apps or Social Media, you grant us and our subsidiaries and affiliates a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and incorporate in other works any Submitted Materials (in whole or part) in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional and/or commercial purposes. You agree that we may use, or permit others to use, without charge, your name, biography, picture and likeness with the content you submit and otherwise in materials promoting, marketing or advertising the Site, Apps or Social Media or our goods or services, in any media, without any compensation or advance notice to you.
We do not claim ownership of any content, application or other material that you or third parties provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit on or through the Site, including our blog pages, message boards, chat rooms and forums, for review by the general public, registered users of the Site or by the members of any public or private community, testimonials to be executed with religious leaders/celebrities for recording and telecasting their speeches/audio-video recording, for sole purpose of advertising to the users of the App, ("Submission") and we are not responsible for their content, accuracy or compliance with relevant laws or regulations. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you grant us and sub-licensees a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to display, publish and otherwise use your Submission in any format in connection with the operation of our respective businesses (including, without limitation, the Site). We are under no obligation to display or otherwise use any Submission you may provide, and we may remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion. By Posting a Submission, you also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor Submissions to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any operating rules we establish and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Submission.
6. Mobile Devices/Third Party Fees. From time to time, Artisanal Miner makes mobile device application and mobile marketing campaigns available to you and may allow you to register for services that involve messages and/or e-mails being sent to your mobile device. You are responsible for obtaining access to the mobile device services and that access may involve third-party fees, including mobile carrier, text messaging, or airtime charges. You are solely responsible for those fees, including any and all fees associated with the use of the applications, delivery of the messages, e-mails or other materials to your mobile device. Please consult your mobile service provider's pricing plan prior to purchasing or downloading any application or registering for any such service to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages from/to your mobile device. You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving text messages or emails to your mobile device at the time you register and with each message or email you receive.
Mobile marketing campaigns may involve your sending an e-mail from your mobile device to Artisanal Miner or a third-party campaign operator. An e-mail or other response will then be sent to your mobile device. Opting to participate in a campaign is your choice. When you engage in these mobile marketing campaigns, Artisanal Miner and the third-party campaign operator may collect your cell phone number, the name of your wireless service provider, images that you send using your cell phone as part of the campaign, and other relevant information.
We use third-party advertising, data analytics and online targeting companies to serve ads when you visit our sites or use our applications. We may also provide certain personal identifiable information and other information to these third-parties to allow them to more effectively target advertising to you. When advertisements are displayed to you on our sites and applications, one or more persistent cookies will be placed on your computer or device by us or a third party. Some of these third parties may use information (including personal identifiable information) about your visits to this site and other websites and usage of applications in order to provide data and targeting recommendations based on which you may receive advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
7. Links. The Site may contain links to third-party sites or resources. Artisanal Miner is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the Site, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of Artisanal Miner. Artisanal Miner is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these outside resources or their contents, hence, you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours Artisanal Miner welcomes links to the Site.
You may establish a hypertext link to the Site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Artisanal Miner. You may not use on your site any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Site, including but not limited to any logos, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or right. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site any of the Content or other materials on the Site without prior written consent of Artisanal Miner.
You agree and understand that Artisanal Miner may also allow third parties to provide services on the website and Artisanal Miner may also collect the payment for such third party services to you, and Artisanal Miner in this regard can have revenue sharing arrangement with such third party. However in no event shall Artisanal Miner be liable to you for such third party services. Further, Artisanal Miner reserves the right to add/delete/alter/modify/suspend any or all the Services at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. You are expected to see the change on the Site.
8. Systems Reliability. Artisanal Miner aims to keep the Site available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week and to maintain saved information. However, Artisanal Miner shall not be liable for lost altered, or corrupted information or non-availability of the Site. You acknowledge and understand that the violations of system or network security are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Artisanal Miner investigates all incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. You are also prohibited from creating and sending malicious programs into the network or servers which are executables intended to inflict harm. You shall not affect security breaches or disruptions of internet communication and/or connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing data of which you are not an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorized to access. You shall not be involved in activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment is prohibited. Violators of the policy are responsible, without limitations, for the cost of labour to correct all damage done to the operation of the network and business operations supported by the network. Network interference by you that may cause or is currently causing network interference with other users will be disconnected immediately.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. You expressly agree that use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Artisanal Miner makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Site or the Services will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free; that any defects will be corrected; that the Site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement, operation or result obtained from the use of any Content, product or service provided on, accessible from or distributed through the Site. The Site and all Content, products and Services included in or accessible from the Site are provided "as is" and without warranties or representations of any kind (express, implied and statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title and non-infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which Artisanal Miner disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Site and its Content, products and Services is at your sole risk. To the extent permitted under applicable law, no responsibility is assumed for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products or procedures contained in the Site. Artisanal Miner makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the Services or that the defects in the Services will be corrected. You expressly agree that you have relied on the Services completely at your own discretion and risk and you agree that you will be solely responsible for any financial, personal or any other damage of any kind or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or information and/or reliance on the Site and the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Artisanal Miner or through the Site or the Services will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event shall Artisanal Miner or its suppliers or licensors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, personal injury (including death), loss of profits, corruption or loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use or the performance of the Site or its Content, products or Services, reliance on the Content and Services, errors, inaccuracies, defects, untimeliness, security breaches, information communicated through chat rooms or message boards. To the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event shall the liability of Artisanal Miner or its suppliers and licensors exceed a sum equal to the fees paid by you hereunder, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, Artisanal Miner does not claim ownership, endorse or take responsibility for any third-party products, information, guidelines, materials or services that may be offered, advertised, provided or displayed on the Site or incorporated in the Content, products or Services contained on, accessible from or distributed through the Site.
10. Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Artisanal Miner, its directors, officers, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any and all third-party claims of liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Site or its Content, products or services, unauthorized access and use of the Site and the Content, improper use of the Services provided by Artisanal Miner including the use of the Site by any other person using your ID, breach or non-compliance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, or any third party liability including intellectual property rights infringement that is incurred in relation to material or Content provided by you pursuant to the Agreement. This provision relating to indemnification obligation will survive in perpetuity.
11. Compliance. You agree to comply with all relevant local, state, national and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations that apply to your access and use of the Site and its Content, products and services. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
12. Discontinuation or Modifications to the Services. Artisanal Miner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny or restrict the use of the Services to anyone for any reason. Artisanal Miner reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services, or any portion of the Services, with or without notice to you. Artisanal Miner will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise these rights. If you object to any modification, your sole recourse will be to cease using the Services. Continued use of the Services following a notice of any change will indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and satisfaction with the Services as modified. Artisanal Miner has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that is provided or transmitted when using the Services. We also reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that doing so is appropriate.
13. Governing Law and Venue. All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue with respect to any action or suit arising out of or pertaining to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Any claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Site or its Content, products or services must be brought within one (1) year after the event or such claim is barred.
1. Information Collection. The information we gather from members and visitors who apply for the various services on our site offers includes, but may not be limited to, contact details such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number; educational and professional background information; usernames and passwords; payment information, such as a credit or debit card number; comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the Service; and interests and communication preferences. In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of the Service, we ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information. If you choose to register and sign in by using a third party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party and the Service will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your account on the Service to be linked to your third party account.
We also may need to disclose your personal information to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal obligation to enforce and protect our rights and properties to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and if Artisanal Miner, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company. The Service may let you post and share personal information, comments, materials and other content. Any information you disclose publicly may be collected and used by others, may be indexable by search engines, and might not be able to be removed. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
8. Advertisement etc. By downloading or by purchasing our apps, site or social media you agree to follow the terms and conditions of this app. You also agree to follow all applicable third party rules, terms and conditions of use related to your use of the apps sites or social media. You may not be required to advertise, offers to buy or sell our products, services, offers to the third party or other website link. You may not be required to attend marketing calls on behalf of this app, site, link or social media. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any post, advertisement, activities, marketing made from your account. Artisanal Miner shall not be liable for any such situation, consequences, damages, results arisen out of it. Artisanal Miner may terminate, suspend, discontinue your account at any time without giving prior notice. By terminating the license to the app, you will cease all use of the App. Artisanal Miner may take legal action ,civil, criminal for the breach of the agreement.
9. offensive nature. You agree by the terms and conditions that you will not send any kind of massages to any members which are obscene, lewd, pictures, images offensive in nature, racial or abusive in manner. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and Artisanal Miner is not responsible. Transactions of any such massages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and Artisanal Miner shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith.
10. Advice, Article etc. You shall not copy, display, distribute, post, create or sell, rent or license all or any part of the articles directions, plans, advices obtained from this site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions or authorized by us or by agreement.
11. User buy products. We provide platforms, sites, apps, services for our members. Artisanal Miner provides platforms to its members so that they can easily buy or sell or license their products, services, plans, articles to the any third party. Artisanal Miner reserves the rights to determine the prices of the products, services, articles, advertisements etc but not exceed MRP. We reserves the rights to change the price and also to change, alter, modify, amend the products, services, articles etc. The buyer can return the products, etc in 180 days if in case inconvenience with the products etc. The money shall be refunded after products etc are returned. Artisanal Miner may not give any kind of implied warranties or conditions including without limitation, any warranties or conditions of products etc’ s effect damage that occurred during transportation, quality, performance, results, durability, title, fitness, side, effect, merchantability from a course of dealing or usage of trade arising out of or related to this Agreement or arising out of or related to any associated programs, processes, products etc or their performance or their failure to perform.
12. Photos, Videos etc. You understand and agree by the Terms and Conditions that any document, All kind of Permission, Any kind of Mining Permission, Product, photos, videos, gestures, films, pictures, etc which are uploaded, downloaded, bought, sold, licensed by you on this App at your own risk. Artisanal Miner have right to use all document, Mining Permission, photos, videos, gestures, films, pictures, Product, etc which are uploaded, downloaded, bought, sold, licensed by you. We may not approve or reject such kinds of apps or sites or social media. We are not responsible for anything that may arise or damage your products, services etc. We shall be entitled to terminate at any time your membership and reserve the right to cancel the agreement. We shall take legal action, civil, criminal against offender.